Current Clamp 60 Amp AC/DC with BNC – 6011
AC/DC Current Clamp CA-60 – 6011
60 amperes two range AC/DC Current Clamp
The model CA-60 clamp adapter is transducer which will allow your oscilloscope, motor tester or multimeter to measure electrical current from 10 mA up to 60A, both types AC or DC, with a frequency response up to 20 kHz.
In use for measuring current with this clamp adapter, there is no need to break into the circuit or disturb the isolation as the opening jaws simply clamp around the current-carrying conductor. No electrical contact is required.
The small measuring jaws allow the measurement to be made at very difficult locations.
|Jaws Opening Capability||Max 9mm conductor|
|Low battery indicator||Red LED lightning|
|Operating environment||0°C to +50°C, at <70 % R.H.|
|Storage environment||-20°C to +60°C, 0…80 % R.H.|
|Battery type||9V DC, 6F22|
|Battery life||100 hors typical|
|Size||195mm X 70mm X 33mm|
|Output||Coil cable with 4 mm banana plug|
The CA-60 current clamp is supplied with 4mm (banana) plug type connectors so can’t be plugged directly into the mScope or AutoScope Easy. To connect to them we recommend using an adaptor from BNC to 4mm plug.
- Electrical (at 20°C, 70 % R.H. maximum).
- The CA-60 current clamp has two calibration settings, set by a slider switch on the handle of the probe.
- 10 mA – 20 A DC/AC range: Transfer rate: 1 mV/10 mA (100 mV = 1 A). Use this for testing currents up to 20A..
- 20 A – 60 A DC/AC range: Transfer rate: 1 mV/100 mA (10 mV = 1 A). Use this for testing current up to 60A.
- Display current waveforms for fuel injectors
- Display current waveforms for fuel pumps
- Display current waveforms of primary and secondary circuits of ignitions coils
- For electronic diesel fuel injection control (EDC) systems, test of the Solenoid Valve
- It’s ideal for leak detection
There are no reviews yet.