CarScope ETER – With Extended Service Kit – Model 4430
CarScope ETER 4-channel automotive diagnostic oscilloscope – With Extended Service Kit – Model 4430
Powerful, Portable, Feature-Rich & a Great Price!
CarScope ETER is а system specially designed as a reliable and easy to use tool primarily for automobile service professionals. It consists of a PC program in combination with a suitable hardware device.
Quick and easy. Simply choose the sensor, actuator or ignition circuit to be tested. The software automatically loads the required settings and gives you full details how to connect the CarScope ETER, along with advice on how the waveform should look like and general technical information on the component or the system being tested.
The CarScope ETER is a high efficiency ignition analyzer. Use the ignition waveform test function to test primary and secondary ignitions. Waveforms are displayed as single cylinder waveform or a parade waveform. Use CarScope ETER to test all kinds of ignition systems.
The Carscope ETER Extended (master) Service Kit is used for performing more advanced automotive tests and measurements
Extended kit contains more accessories for performing more advanced automotive tests and measurements. Additional accessories can be added later and when required. You will be able to test all electrical and electronic sensors, actuators and circuits in the modern vehicles including:
- test most engine sensors – lambda, mass airflow (MAF), MAP, ABS, TPS, camshaft/crankshaft position and etc;
- test various actuators and solenoids;
- observe fuel injector and fuel pump signals;
- view CAN bus signals;
- advanced primary and secondary ignition measurements (supports all ignition system types);
- test batteries, alternators and starter motors;
- test starter and charging circuits;
- detect burnt valves, bad injectors and other engine performance problems without major disassembly of the engine;
- measure low and high currents in engine starter, injectors, various solenoid valves and actuators.
CarScope LAN is a universal oscilloscope and it is not bounded to any brand or any model car.
Comprehensive Engine Analysis
CarScope LAN is the single solution to all your engine analysis needs. It’s designed with excellent opportunities to test all types of sensors and actuators used in modern cars.
CarScope LAN is a high efficiency of automotive engine analyzer. It is specially designed for automobile test and analysis of ignition systems. Ignition waveform test function can be used to test the primary and secondary ignitions. Their waveforms are displayed in a single cylinder waveform and a parade waveform. It can be used to test all kinds of ignition systems. It can be used to test ignition systems with or without distributor, and obtain ignition peak voltage, spark voltage and spark duration.
With the additional Pressure Pulse Sensor, CarScope LAN can be used for indirect checking of the engine’s mechanical condition.
Electrical safety of computer used!
Ethernet RJ45 Sockets are magnetically coupled and therefore CarScope ETER device and PC are galvanically isolated. The galvanic isolation completely eliminates the risk of damage to the computer that is used from electrical overvoltages and transient voltage spikes. It also eliminates ground loop currents flowing between the PC and CarScope device which can cause damage and inaccurate measurements.
CarScope ETER is free from common USB connectivity problems!
A great advantage of the wired LAN connection is the great common mode rejection. Magnetic filtering minimizes static discharge noise, magnetic fields and radio frequency interference.
- 4-Channel PC Based Automotive Oscilloscope;
- Engine Analyzer, suitable for use with any vehicle;
- Ignition Waveform Analyzer Capabilities;
- Predefined sensor-specific measuring settings;
- Many automotive accessories are available;
- No need to install specific-scope drivers;
- Overload and reverse polarity protection;
- Local area network technology;
- TCP/IP server mode is used;
- LAN connection status indicator;
- Future firmware updates through internet;
- Wide power supply range;
- Real Time Screen Refresh Rates;
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
In the Set
- CarScope ETER – main hardware unit;
- Universal main probe – 1 piece;
- Universal probes – 3 pieces;
- LAN network cable;
- Power supply cable;
- Setup CD with the program.
- 2.5mm DC Plug Power Supply Adapter (optional)
- 1 year warranty
- All scopes include our AATEC Inc. special Training CD and On line help
AND Extended Service Kit containing:
- Basic leads listed above
- Starter Kit Leads including injection leads
- Extended Kit Leads including
- Attenuator 10:1,
- Attenuator 20:1
- Pressure Pulse Sensor,
- Acupuncture Probe Set
- AC/DC Current Clamp 60 Ampere
- AC/DC Current Clamp 600 Ampere
- #1 Cylinder Trigger Pick-up Clamp
- Capacitive Pick-up Clamp
- Coil-on-Plug Pick-up Sensor
- Coil-on-Plug Pick-up Lead
- and more
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8; Windows 10 32-bit / 64-bit|
|Computer Processor||Intel Core i3 2nd generation or better|
|Computer Memory (RAM)||2 GB memory or higher|
|Screen Resolution||1366×768 pixels or higher|
|Free Hard Disk Space||600 MB minimum|
LAN Network Adapter
|10/100/1000Mbps Network Adapter
Ethernet 100 BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T