CarScope i-Tester Master Kit – 8080
CarScope i-Tester is essentially a specialized type of engine analyzer. It is a complex, multi-function tool, which can help diagnosing the engine and finding engine problems. I-Tester could be used with both gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles. Currently, there are 2 modes available: Relative compression test and Common Rail pressure test, but several automated diagnostic tests are upcoming with a future firmware updates!
No oscilloscope knowledge skills needed. You can skip the training and set-up time of an ordinary oscilloscope and get directly to a quick, precise engine analysis;
See the i-Tester product description for the main details.
• 2.4″ TFT LCD 320х240
• no external power adapter needed
• 3 Channel — 3 measurement channels provide the ability to use a variety of voltage and current probes at the same time.
• Protection against reverse polarity connection
• The Relative Compression mode helps you quickly find a low compression cylinder
• Relative compression test function and automatic waveform analysis
• Ultra fast boot time
• Simple to use and connect, easy to use keyboard.
• Internal Micro SD card to save and review measurements
• Works on 4 stroke, diesel and gasoline engines;
• Works on 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12-cylinder cars
• Works on DIS, conventional and Coil-on-Plug ignition systems;
• Only 12V electrical systems supported.
• Excellent industrial design
|Number of Cylinders||3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12|
|Engine Stroke||4 stroke|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline, Diesel|
|Ignition Systems||Conventional, DIS, Coil-on-Plug|
|Electrical System Voltage||12V|
|Power Supply||10V to 18V, 4 W typical|
|Relative Compression||0 to -100% contribution|
|Type||TFT LCD Module|
|Resolution||320 x 240 pixels|
|Backlight||4chip white LED in Parallel|
|High Brightness||150 cd/m2|
Important note: Because of lithium-ion battery shipping restrictions, we do not include CR2032 lithium-ion battery inside in the post packages. When you receive the tester, you have to buy a Li-Ion battery type CR2032 yourself and put it into battery holder socket inside the CarScope i-Tester. To do so, you should unscrew and remove four screws to open the bottom cover. We apologize for the inconvenience!